Buying or Bought a firearm online? While we would like to earn your business for all your firearm needs, sometimes a better deal is had online. So we'd be more then happy to receive any firearm/s you have or we be purchasing online.
Most of the major online retailers have a copy of our FFL on file already, So just let them know RPG CUSTOMS LLC is your preferred FFL and that will help speed the processing time up. For the retailer/dealer that doesn't have a copy of our FFL on file, Please email us the email address that we need to send a copy to.
WE DO NOT GIVE CUSTOMERS A COPY OF OUR FFL.
If this is the first time your ordering online or from a 3rd party, please Contact us with any questions you may have first.
Here is how it works:
You can pay online or you can choose to pay when you pick your item up. (if you choose to pay at pickup, please Contact us prior to having the firearm/s shipped.)
- We will email the seller a copy of our FFL on your behalf.
- Once we receive your item, we will contact you to let you know it is ready to pickup and discuss pickup options.
- Come in to the shop at your sechduled time to pickup, we will do any necessary paperwork and background checks to transfer the item to you. To speed the process up please upload a copy of your Florida Driver's Licesene and Florida Concealed Weapons Permit.
- Go home enjoy your new firearm and tell all your friends about us, make sure to check out the rest of out service we offer.
A few notes on this service:
- WE ARE REQUIRED TO RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ALL FIREARM TRANSACTIONS.
If you have a Concealed Carry permit we are still required to run a background check on all over the counter firearm transactions.
- The reason we ask for the Sellers name,description of what we are transferring and tracking number is to help us keep track of what we are receiveing and for whom it belongs to. Please let us know who you bought the item from and a brief description of what it is and the traacking number. Example: Palmetto State Armory, Glock 43X
- FDLE Background fee of $5.00 is included in total.
- If you receive a DENIED response on your FDLE background check, we will return the item to where it came from for you to recieve a refund, Some business don't offer refunds on firearms, A refund is at the sole discrestion of whom you purchased the firearm from. RPG CUSTOMS LLC will not be held liable for any fees with a denied background check.
- All transfer & return shipping fees are to be paid by the customer before RPG CUSTOMS LLC ships anything back to the original merchant on the customers behalf.
- For more info on a NON-APPROVAL response and appeals, CLICK HERE
- In the case of a DELAYED/DECISION PENDING response on your FDLE background check, We will inform the customer on next step to move the background check process along.
- We reserve the right to not facilitate the transfer for any reason we deem necessary.
- If you receive a NON-APPROVAL response, we WILL NOT transfer the firearm to anyone else that you send in, We will not do anything that is against the law. We will not risk our FFL for any transfers that we suspect are illegal or a straw purchase.